True state-of-the-art Windows Printer Drivers developed for all major thermal transfer brands.
Due to their power and Windows compliance, NiceDrivers are used not only by NiceLabel software, but by many leading printer manufacturers.
NiceDrivers can be used with any Windows desktop or server application to drive over 700 thermal label printer models, yet their true power is apparent when combination with NiceLabel labeling products. NiceLabel uses a direct communication mode to gain complete control over all printing settings and enable high-speed printing by formatting the entire label in the printer's native control codes.
Advantages of using NiceDrivers in conjunction with the NiceLabel family of barcode labeling software include:
- Internal barcode support: instead of a complete graphical representation of the barcode, only the barcode type and contents are sent to the printer which will format the barcode internally.
- Storing part of the label in the printer's internal memory: the printer remembers the fixed portion of the label that has been sent to the printer. NiceLabel will then only send the variable portion of the subsequent label.
- Internal counters: almost all thermal transfer printers automatically support incrementing of serial numbers in text fields / a barcode representation. With this, several labels with serial numbers can be printed simply by sending the first label and the label quantity to the printer instead of the entire label for each incremented number.
- Font and graphics downloading: frequently used Windows fonts and graphic images can be stored in the printer's flash memory. You can use objects on the label by simply sending proper commands to the printer.
- Storing label formats in printer's memory for standalone printing: standalone printing (without a connection to the PC) is often required in the industry. Certain printers support the storing of labels in the printer memory. Selection of the label format and data, as well as label printing itself, is automatically performed on the printer.
We are the experts in
global enterprise labeling solutions.